Foam Home & The Bean Bag Factory. (“FH-BBF”, “foamhome-bbf”, “we” or ” us”) considers the confidential information of every individual who visits our website should be treated with respect for their privacy. We will always process your Personal Data ethically and in accordance with Commonwealth law.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email a are never stored on our website.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data when:
- an online account is created an order is processed
- ou make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us; and
- you disclose your Personal Data to us through our Website at any other point.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data to:
- remember who you are when you come back to our website.
- respond to any complaints or enquiries made by you.
- monitor, develop and improve your experience of using our website.
- process the registration of your customer account and maintain your customer account, if you create one.
- if our offer to keep you informed is accepted by you, we can send you marketing materials about new or existing products and promotional offers from Foam Home & The Bean Bag Factory. If at any point you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you can simply let us know by unsubscribing, or by emailing us at email@example.com whenever you wish. We do have a policy of keeping our promotional reach to a minimum.
PASSING ON YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Data to certain of our business partners who help us in providing your order, delivering your goods, taking your payment and analysing your use of the Website in order to improve the Website’s efficiency.
It is up to you to decide how Bean Bags Australia can use and handle your Personal Data. You can prohibit the use of your Personal Data, obtain a copy of your Personal Data that is held by us, correct your Personal Data, update it or delete it at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where you are a customer account holder, you may access and update your Personal Data contained in your customer account via www.beanbagsaustralia.com.au. We ask that you update your Personal Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your Personal Data and we will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse, including, but not limited to, the use of anti-malware, virus and intrusion protection on our website.
Any data collected by us is stored on a secure server, and inactive old data is routinely flushed. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
When you visit the Website, information referred to as “cookies”, are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are referred to our website address when you visit and visit again so that previous viewings will automatically be saved as you saw them last. These cookies can be deleted from your computer at any time by clearing the cookies from the history in your browser. If you were logged in, you would have to login again after clearing the cookies from your history.
STORAGE OF YOUR DATA
Some personal data such as the name you provided, your email address and a contact number if provided is stored on our site. If you fill out and submit a form from our site, then information that you provided is only used for the purpose of generating an automatic email and is NOT shared with any other agency.
The online experience we provide is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).